DELIVERY AND RETURNS
We know you’re busy, so we’re here to make your delivery and returns as easy as possible
In our Delivery and Returns page we provide all the necessary information about your order or indeed the help to talk you through that very emotional moment of making a return.
Free standard shipping worldwide
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE AND HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
Once you’ve placed your order, we’ll aim to process, pack and send it within 1-2 days of it being placed. We only ship during normal business hours (9am – 5pm Mon-Fri BST) and we don’t operate on public holidays. You can select which delivery methods works best for you from our estimated arrival times.
UK and Northern Ireland: [Free] 3-5 working days. Tracked. (Royal Mail)
UK and Northern Ireland: [£6] 1-2 working days. Tracked. (Parcelforce)
Worldwide Standard Shipping: [Free] 10 – 12 working days. Tracked. (Royal Mail)
Express Shipping – Europe: [£15] 2 – 3 working days. Tracked. (DHL Express)
Express Shipping – Rest of World: [£20] 2 – 3 working days. Tracked. (DHL Express)
WHICH COUNTRIES DO YOU SHIP TO?
Pala provides free standard shipping to all countries worldwide.
WILL I HAVE TO PAY ANY DUTIES OR TAXES?
If you live outside of the European Economic Community (EEC) you will be responsible for any custom charges imposed in your country. Please contact your local customs office to find out more information if you require it. Delays at customs are unlikely, but if they occur this may impact your shipment time.
DO YOU SHIP TO PO BOXES?
We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
HOW DO I KNOW WHEN MY FRAMES ARE ON THEIR WAY?
Once your order has been placed, you will be sent an email confirming that your order has been received and is in our system, along with an order confirmation number for your reference. We will send you another email confirming that your order has been dispatched. If for any reason we find information regarding your order to be incomplete, we will call or email you to verify your information.
CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
Pala is able to track your order on your behalf. If you would like to find out where your package is on its merry journey to your front door then please contact email@example.com
WILL A RECEIPT BE INCLUDED IN MY SHIPMENT?
Your shipment will include a packing slip, outlining the product(s) ordered, but no prices are included on this packing slip. Your order confirmation email will serve as your receipt and will include the final amount charged to your method of payment.
I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE OR CANCEL MY ORDER
To change or cancel an order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our very best to help you.
OUT OF STOCK
It might be that in the time it takes to process your order that the product may no longer be available. We will inform you of this by email and we will not process your order.
Returns and Exchanges
Sometimes, just sometimes, what you buy is not quite what you expected and if you feel you want to return or exchange your frames then we’ll make it as easy as possible for you to do so.
THE BIG PRINT
Returns or exchanges are permitted, provided:
- the product has not been worn and is returned in its original condition.
- the product is returned in its entirety with all the orgianlly included accessories, packaging and paperwork.
- you have the receipt/proof of purchase.
Regretfully, we can’t accept merchandise that does not satisfy those criteria.
Frames that were not purchased on our website will not be accepted under any circumstances.
PROCESSING THE REFUND
To return your unworn eyewear, please follow these simple steps:
Here are the
- Please email email@example.com within 2-5 days of receiving to inform us of your return and whether a refund or exchange is required. Please detail the item you wish to return, adding a brief note as to why you are returning.
- Following confirmation of receipt of your email from our Customer Services (they’re very nice you know), you then have 30 days to return the item(s) to us.
- Pala is not responsible for any damage occurred to the item during return postage and it is advisable to ensure adequate, protective packing is used. All returns and exchanges to be posted with the original order confirmation form. On the slip is PALA’s return address:
C/O Logical Fulfilment
The Quartermaster Stores
- All return deliveries must be prepaid. For UK and Northern Ireland, we will refund the cost of the return postage onto your card or through PayPal.
- Please use Royal Mail second class signed for when returning your item or making an exchange. If you use an alternative provider we may not be able to guarantee coverage of their postal charge. We will not refund priority, express or courier delivery charges. Please keep proof of postage. If your return doesn’t reach us and we don’t receive your item then we will not be able to refund… and you’ll be disappointed, we’ll be disappointed… in general there will be disappointment.
- We are unable to cover the costs of returns or exchanges outside of UK and Northern Ireland.
- Refunds will be credited to the card or Paypal account used to make the original purchase. Returns/exchanges will be processed within 3-5 business days upon item being received. Please note that it may take up to a few weeks for the credit to appear on your statement.