DELIVERY AND RETURNS
We know you’re busy, so we’re here to make your delivery and returns as easy as possible
Our Delivery and Returns page is dedicated to you. Dedicated to providing all that key information about your delivery such as ‘When the heck is is going to arrive?’ or conversely take a firm hold of your hand and talk you through that very emotional moment of needing to make a return.
Free standard shipping worldwide
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE AND HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
Once you’ve placed your order, we’ll aim to process, pack and send it within 1-2 days of it being placed. We only ship during normal business hours (9am – 5pm Mon-Fri BST) and we don’t operate on public holidays. You can select which delivery methods works best for you from our estimated arrival times.
UK and Northern Ireland: [Free] 2-3 working days. Tracked. (Whistl) Worldwide Standard Shipping: [Free] 5- 8 working days. Tracked. (DHL / Royal Mail) Express Shipping – Europe: [£15] 2 – 3 working days. Tracked. (DHL Express) Express Shipping – Rest of World: [£20] 2 – 3 working days. Tracked. (DHL Express)
WHICH COUNTRIES DO YOU SHIP TO?
Pala provides free standard shipping to all countries worldwide. If you live on the International Space Station please accept your delivery may take a little longer and there may be a fuel surcharge.
WILL I HAVE TO PAY ANY DUTIES OR TAXES?
If you live outside of the European Economic Community (EEC) you will be responsible for any custom charges imposed in your country. Please contact your local customs office to find out more information if you require it. Delays at customs are unlikely, but if they occur this may impact your shipment time.
DO YOU SHIP TO PO BOXES?
We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
HOW DO I KNOW WHEN MY FRAMES ARE ON THEIR WAY?
Once your order has been placed, you will be sent an email confirming that your order has been received and is in our system, along with an order confirmation number for your reference. We will send you another email confirming that your order has been dispatched. If for any reason we find information regarding your order to be incomplete, we will call or email you to verify your information.
CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
Pala is able to track your order on your behalf. If you would like to find out where your package is on its merry journey to your front door then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
WILL A RECEIPT BE INCLUDED IN MY SHIPMENT?
Your shipment will include a packing slip, outlining the product(s) ordered, but no prices are included on this packing slip. Your order confirmation email will serve as your receipt and will include the final amount charged to your method of payment.
I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE OR CANCEL MY ORDER
To change or cancel an order, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our very best to help you.
PRODUCT NO LONGER IN STOCK
It might be that in the time it takes to process your order that the product may no longer be available. I mean we are talking about a really unlucky scenario here, like 12,000-1 odds, the same odds you would get for finding a pearl in a oyster. However, just in case you are sitting at the kitchen table rolling a beautiful shiny pearl between your fingers, then to answer the question is that we will inform you of that the item is not in stock by email and will not process your order.
DO YOU OFFSET YOUR CARBON EMISSIONS?
We do and please click here to find out more about how we do it.
Returns and Exchanges
Sometimes, just sometimes, what you buy is not quite what you expected and if you feel you want to return or exchange your frames then we’ll make it as easy as possible for you to do so.
THE BIG PRINT
Returns or exchanges are permitted, provided:
- the product has not been worn and is returned in its original condition.
- the product is returned in its entirety with all the orignally included accessories, packaging and paperwork.
- you have the receipt/proof of purchase.
Regretfully, we can’t accept merchandise that does not satisfy those criteria. Frames that were not purchased on our website will not be accepted under any circumstances.
PROCESSING THE REFUND
To return your unworn eyewear, please follow these simple steps: Here are the
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 2-5 days of receiving to inform us of your return and whether a refund or exchange is required. Please detail the item you wish to return, adding a brief note as to why you are returning.
- Following confirmation of receipt of your email from our Customer Services (they’re very nice you know), you then have 30 days to return the item(s) to us.
- Pala is not responsible for any damage occurred to the item during return postage and it is advisable to ensure adequate, protective packing is used. All returns and exchanges to be posted with the original order confirmation form. On the slip is PALA’s return address:
PALA ATTN: RETURN/EXCHANGE C/O RMI Services Ltd 18 Blackberry Business Centre Brambleside Uckfield East Sussex TN22 1QQ United Kingdom
If you are returning with the UK and Northern Ireland then (whoop!) you can arrange your free return here. It really is that simple.
- If you are returning an item and you are from outside the UK and Northern Ireland then regrettably we are unable to fund the cost of a return. Hopefully one day when we’re big enough to do so then we will and we’ll all be happy with that.
- Please keep proof of postage. If your return doesn’t reach us and we don’t receive your item then we will not be able to refund… and you’ll be disappointed, we’ll be disappointed… in general there will be disappointment.
- Refunds will be credited to the card or Paypal account used to make the original purchase. Returns/exchanges will be processed within 3-5 business days upon item being received. Please note that it may take up to a few weeks for the credit to appear on your statement.