Idir Tuscan Tortoiseshell
Idir references the timeless aviator, modifying the popular style in acetate, with a flat brow and rounder G-15 lens. The strong shape of the tortoiseshell front and crystal back frame is both modern and versatile.
£10 from the sale of this frame will go towards our campaign to build a vision centre in Sierra Leone. They’re the same great quality, just from a previous chapter in Pala’s history where we manufactured in an ethically audited factory in China.
- Cellulose acetate frame
- Scratch-resistant lenses
- UV 400 protection
- FC3 high protection against sunlight
- Made in China (ethically audited factory)
- One year warranty
- Unique recycled woven sunglasses case
Sizing and fit
- This frame is a medium/wide fit
- 52mm – 23mm – 140mm (lens width – bridge width – temples/arms)
- Best frame for your face shape? Read our guide here.
- Plant-based frame draws on more renewable resources
- Microfiber bag made from 70% recycled PET bottles
- Recycled case from waste plastic and water sachets
- Packaging FSC approved or recycled and is recyclable
- Free delivery for UK orders / 2-4 working days
- Free 30 days UK returns
- Free delivery on international orders 9-12 working days
- Over £40,000 of grant money to eyecare projects across Africa.
- Supporting 9 of the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
- No harm to animals. We are vegan friendly.
- 12,825 rainforest trees protected.
- 115 efficient cookstoves to families in Uganda.
- Supporting a B Corp using business as a ‘force for good’.