Nuru White Gold
Nuru gives the classic aviator shape a style overhaul. With flat, angled, gold flash brown lenses these combine old-school eyewear and a fashion-forward aesthetic.
£10 from the sale of this frame will go towards our campaign to build a vision centre in Sierra Leone. They’re the same great quality, just from a previous chapter in Pala’s history where we manufactured in an ethically audited factory in China.
- Metal frame with acetate tips
- Scratch-resistant lenses
- UV 400 protection
- FC3 high protection against sunlight
- Made in China (ethically audited factory)
Sizing and fit
- This frame is a medium fit
- 55mm – 17mm – 140mm (lens width – bridge width – temples/arms)
- Best frame for your face shape? Read our guide here.
- Plant-based frame draws on more renewable resources
- Microfiber bag made from 70% recycled PET bottles
- Recycled case from waste plastic and water sachets
- Packaging FSC approved or recycled and is recyclable
- Free delivery for UK orders / 2-4 working days
- Free 30 days UK returns
- Delivery on international orders 9-12 working days. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Over £40,000 of grant money to eyecare projects across Africa.
- Supporting 9 of the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
- No harm to animals. We are vegan friendly.
- 12,825 rainforest trees protected.
- 115 efficient cookstoves to families in Uganda.
- Supporting a B Corp using business as a ‘force for good’.