- Iconic round panto style glasses frame with keyhole bridge
- Handmade in Italy from the finest, more sustainable materials
- Scratch-resistant, more eco-friendly lenses
- Available with blue light and prescription lenses
- Extra durable hinges
- One year warranty
- Unique recycled woven glasses case and recycled PET microfibre bag
Sizing and fit
- This frame is a medium fit
- 49 – 21 – 145 (lens width – bridge width – temples/arms)
- Best frame for your face shape? Read our guide here.
- Plant-based frame draws on more renewable resources
- Microfiber bag made from 70% recycled PET bottles
- Recycled case from waste plastic and water sachets
- Packaging FSC approved or recycled and is recyclable
- Small batch production to minimise waste
- Free delivery for UK orders / 7-10 working days
- Free 30 days UK returns
- Optical is only available for UK customers at this time.
- Over £47,000 of grant money to eyecare projects across Africa.
- 12,500+ people receiving prescription glasses or corrective surgery.
- 23,219 patients screened at the Chinsali Vision Centre in Zambia so far.
- 380+ community members reached in a school outreach project in Ethiopia.
- 45,000 vitamins given to prevent blindness among children in Kenya.
- No harm to animals. We are vegan friendly.
- Supporting a B Corp using business as a ‘force for good’.
- Supporting 9 of the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
You may also like…
Baobab£125 – £160 View product
Timamu£115 View product
Ayo£115 View product
Lich£125 – £160 View product