Pala recycled case
A case is always included with your purchase of our eyewear, however you may decide to purchase one separately or as a gift.
Our recycled sunglasses cases are woven out of waste plastic by traditional weavers from one of three rural communities in Bolgatanga, Ghana, helping to provide an income for women in the region and support them in maintaining their traditions.
By utilising recycled plastic from water sachets and waste materials from the manufacturing process of plastic bags, we give the weavers access to a readily available material rather than typically used straw, which is limited by seasonality and climate change. In doing so we are offering chance for a more regular income throughout the year.
Want to see how your case came to life? Follow its journey here.
Sizing and fit
- Standard size designed to fit all frames
- Handwoven from recycled waste plastic
- Includes recycled water sachets
- Comes with 70% recycled PET microfiber bag to protect and clean
- Supports Ghanaian NGO CARE 4 Basket
- Free delivery for UK / 2-4 working days
- Only available for delivery in the United Kingdom
- Over £40,000 of grant money to eyecare projects across Africa.
- Supporting 9 of the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
- No harm to animals. We are vegan friendly.
- 11,250 rainforest trees protected = 1.89k tonnes of carbon sequestered.
- 115 efficient cookstoves to families in Uganda.
- Supporting a B Corp using business as a ‘force for good’.